2010-07-26

Prop Stove shading.

I’ve been working on shaders and painting some textures for the prop Stove. In the end it was a bit difficult since is the first object I texturized using Vray.

I still haven’t decided wich render engine we will be using but Vray is one of the candidadtes, so I’ll have to prepare the shaders for this prop with other render alternatives we have available.
As of now, I’ll leave you with a work in progress.

--- Spanish version ---

He estado trabajando en los shaders y pintando algunas texturas para el Prop Stove. Ha sido un poco más difícil de lo habitual, ya que es mi primer objeto texturizado utilizando Vray.

Todavía no hemos decidido que motor de render vamos a utilizar, pero Vray es uno de los candidatos, así que tendré que preparar los shaders de este prop en otros motores de render alternativos.
Por ahora, os dejo unos progresos.


Click images to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment